"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Trip to the Mall in East London


Today I finished a summary I was asked to provide to Elder Cook on some building and construction methods I wanted to recommend.

It was raining all morning long so we did what everyone else does went they are on holidays and it is raining.  We went to the mall.  I purchased a new carrying case for the camera that Chelsea brought from the United States.  This is the whale at the center of the food court at the mall.

After that we went to Nahoon beach to see if Erin could rent a surfboard so she could surf.  However, the weather was not good and the surf was broken and choppy.   Erin elected to see if we could get a surfboard when we go to Jeffrey's Bay.

We then went out to dinner at the Shanghai restaurant which has a mix of Chinese meat and vegetarian dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment