"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rental Truck Return and Christmas Shopping


Today we took the rental truck back and then went to the East London 3rd Ward boarding so we could hook up the washing machine that we delivered that came from Grahamstown.

We then had to go to the mall to make sure that the Chicken that we had intended to order for the Zone conference has been canceled.  We are glad that we went because they still had the order even though the manager had not called us back to confirm.  Luckily, we went and checked.

Once that was done, this trip to the mall somehow turned into a Christmas outfit shopping trip for Sister Thomas.  She wanted a new skirt for the coming Christmas Zone Conference.  We found one but it was at the last store we went to.  I was getting tired at that point.  Nice photo bomb by the young man who had join me on the bench before Sister Thomas sat down for the picture.  He was tired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment