"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mdantsane Zone Meeting


We undertook a unique flat inspection today.  The landlord of our small retirement house agreed to come in a repaint the house on the inside.  Over the past three days we have been somewhat displaced as they have moved from one room to the next room in the house.  We have also had to stay close because they have been in our boarding painting for the three days. 

Elder Thomas went to inspect Elder Judd and Mchunu’s boarding. While there, I FaceTimed with Sister Thomas and I walked through the flat.  I showed her the inside of the fridge, the inside of the microwave and the whole kitchen as well and the bedroom and bathroom.  It was as thorough an inspection as we have ever done.

When the inspection was over I went to the Dentist’s office that the Mission uses so I could pay for Elder Chapman’s root cannel.

After that I went to the Church and joined the Mdantsane Zone for their Zone Meeting.  Elder Judd and Elder Mchunu did a wonderful job of providing instruction on when it is appropriate and how to take pictures of young women and YSA.  They also provided some extended training on the reasons for the 5/5/5 and what the Zone needs to do to improve.  It was a good Zone meeting taught with love and focus on the subjects.

It was a boring day for Sister Thomas.  She was stuck in the house with the painters all day long with no food because the painters had the kitchen blocked off.  I stopped and bought her a salad on the way home from the meeting.

Front row left to right: Elders Hoffman, Dean, Cossey, Chapman, Faitau, Mukonda
Back Row: Elders Ngobeni, Mongalo, Carniletto, Zone Leaders, Mchunu and Judd and Elders Ndlovu, Richards, Thomas and Moliki.

No comments:

Post a Comment