"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Emergency Repair of a Washing Machine


I went out early today to pick up the post and then went to help the Zone Leaders with their car.  Both the right front bumper and the right rear bumpers are coming loose and were flapping in the breeze as they drove down the road.  We went and purchased a roll of grey duct tape in order to hold it in place.  When I purchased it, the person helping me called it MacGiver tape, which brought a smile to my face.  A wipe down of the dirt and several layers of tape and it looked fairly good.

While there I received a call from Elder Dean who reported a broken washing machine hose.  This took a trip to the hardware store to get a new longer hose.  We got this fixed up in short order but I need to get the Elders a longer discharged hose.

You can see the broken hose along with Elders Dean, Radebe, Richards and Ngobeni.

No comments:

Post a Comment