"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our Daughters Arrive for a Visit


Today is a day we have been looking forward to for quite a while.  Erin and Chelsea and our other adopted daughter, Nicole, arrived in East London today.

They will be her for a couple of weeks over the Christmas holidays.  Hard to describe just how excited we were for their arrival.  Having lived away from our family for all those years I understand now how happy our parents were when we made that trip back to the United States for a visit.

I hope they enjoy their visit with us.  For them it will be a holiday mixed with missionary work while they are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment