"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, December 26, 2014

Miniture Golfing in East London


We went adventure golfing today.  Enjoyable 9 holes of trick golf.  It was fun but by the time it was done we were a all a little tired of missing putts.  There was quite a bit of help pushing that last putt into the hole.

It was fun.  These daughters of mine, including my wife, can quickly turn anything into a contest.  That is what I love about them.

I managed to pull out a win following 7's on the last two holes over Chelsea by one stroke.  The others were close behind.  Nice morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment