"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Dinner with the Xalabile Family in Sada


We were so grateful to be invited by Bishop Xalabile along with Elder and Sister Stapley to dinner at the Bishops home.  We were so blessed to be there.  We sat a talked to the family about all that is going on in their lives.  They told of of the Temple experience where their daughter and sone-in-law were sealed.  They are fortunate that their sone who was on a mission was able to come to the Temple and be at the sealing. 

I was please that my daughters along with Nicole could see the home of the Xalabile’s and the way that they share and bless the lives of others so well.  We have come to love the Xalabile’s and will cherish the relationship that we have and will take with us when we leave the mission field.

No comments:

Post a Comment