"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, December 22, 2014

Deliver the Post to the Stapleys and the Engine Museum



I had a wonderful plan to have all the post for the MD, EL and QT zones sent to us.  My logic was that it would arrive on Friday morning and we could send the post up to Queenstown with the President or the Assistants who would be going up there for the Queenstown Zone Conference on Saturday.  The plan fell apart when the 8 boxes of post only showed up on Saturday morning.

As a result, we arranged that the Stapleys to meet us in Stutterheim.  This city is just about half way between East London and Queenstown.  We have done this several times and have always met here in front of the Engine Museum.  Another family showed up and called the owners and they came and opened up the museum.  We had seen it on one prior occasion but the Elder Stapley was interested in seeing in.  I would love to own one of these machines someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment