"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Career Workshop at Sada

Today we helped out at the Sada Ward where Elder and Sister Blatter presented a career workshop to several ward members who had signed up to come.  Sister Thomas prepared a quick lunch of peanut and jam sandwiches.  Perhaps everyone was extra hungry because they all enjoyed them including myself.  Elder Thomas worked on ward's computer in order to sort out some issues that were raised at the Stake Executive SecretaryTraining last Sunday.

I also took the time to fix the pull out drawer that holds the key board to the computer.  When you pulled it out it would fall off the runners.  I wonder if anyone will notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment