"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last Primary Presidency Meeting

We spent the morning out at Sada. I was completing a review of the Ward Missionary payments and also entered some death dates that I have received back from the members who were assigned to make contact with the families.

Sister Thomas once again met with the Primary Presidency as they had their Presidency Meeting. She helped them plan for the upcoming primary activity.  I stepped into this meeting to take a picture and caught the mock sadness of the sisters as they realize that this is the last meeting Sister Thomas will be able to attend.  Sister Menze (president), and her counselors, Sister Skepe and Sister Marawu will do a great job because they have strong testimonies and a great love for the Primary children.

No comments:

Post a Comment