"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Picking up and delivering the Post

Today we picked up two packages that had arrived.  One had a bunch of mail and the other was a package for Elder Cathemer.  Elder Cathemer called and asked it the packages had arrived and I told him yes.  It was a world record time for the Elders to get from their flat to ours.  You can tell by the smile on the face of Elder Cathemer, who received his “Mothers Day” package, just how pleased he is.  We were not sure and still aren’t sure why an Elder should get a package for Mother’s Day.  Nice touch Mom! 

Elders Potter and Ah-Fua came and collected all the mail for their respective Districts.  They were also pleased to receive personal mail as well.  A happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment