"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, May 16, 2014

Work Project with my Grandkids

After taking out all the walls and timber support in the guest cottage, I was thankful for the help of my grand kids to take all the nails and screws out of the wood so it could be recycled and used in the construction of the new walls.  It was a pleasure to be around them again and to be working with them on a project together.  Of course, there was some moaning but I am still happy that they are willing to work with me.  I cherish these times.  Perhaps, they will remember this with fondness someday in the future.

The view of the Corner Canyon Temple from our back yard is something I never get tired of.  You can see the Temple through the trees up on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment