"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Early Morning at Church

We went out early today so I could fix the “mud mat” as you come in the door of the church.  A piece of covering strip had come loose so I purchase some masonry nails to pound it back into the concrete floor.  There is always something to do at the church.  This needed to be completed because it was a tripping hazard.

I was grateful for the support of Elders Palelei and Labrum who met me at the Church early to get this little safety project completed prior to the arrival of the members of the ward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment