"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Traveling back to the Mission Field

Sister Thomas and I would not want to take this trip again very soon.  We had dinner with our family in Salt Lake at Cafe Rio.  Then our trip started with a red eye flight that left Salt Lake City at 23:00 at night and flew overnight to New York.  In New York, Sister Thomas found a very comfortable chair to spend a couple of hours in.  After a layover of five, hours we boarded the 15 hour long flight to JHB.  A further layover in JHB and then the flight to East London and then a 2 hour drive to Queenstown.  Once we arrive at 2:00, we went directly to a Stake Auxiliary Training meeting for 1.5 hours.  We can tell we are aging a bit because this was more tiring than I seem to remember from all my traveling around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment