"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, May 9, 2014

Thomas Family Picture

We gathered together just prior to the viewing to get a family picture taken when we had so many of us together at one time.  The group represents the children, grand children and great grand children of William and Elise Thomas.  There were just a few who could not make it back for the funeral and we surely missed them.  At the time of my Dad's death there are 98 members of our family including in-laws which was a word my father chose never to use.  In that light there are 98 of us with three more on the way.  It is a wonderful legacy to William Brady Thomas and Elise Poor Thomas.  Two of Heavenly Fathers Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment