"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, May 2, 2014

Zone Conference Traiing, Cookies and Car Inspections

Today was out Zone Conference Training.  Elders Henderson and Murphy took the group through all the instructions from the Mission Leadership Meeting that they attended last week.  It was a good example of team teaching as they traded off between themselves as they took the Zone through the material.  The main message was on the need to teach investigators how to pray and how to realize that they have received an answer.

We also took time to inspect the cars after Zone Conference.  That is why all the trunks are opened on the cars.  Two cars had flat spare tires and three needed to get their cars in for service.  I will need to follow up with the missionaries this week to make sure this gets done.

Sister Thomas baked some cookies as promised to the Elders and passed them out following the Zone Conference.  You can see the Elders lining up for their fair share.

I had a Good Samaritan moment as I walked to the Zone Conference this morning.  Please ask me about this experience someday.  I would love to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment