"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day Dinner with Good Friends

Jeff and Val Cutrer invited us over for dinner on Mother's Day.  This was an enjoyable dinner along with all the Cutrer grandchildren (including my own).  The food was awesome and the company was very special.  Jeff reminded me that my Dad taught us a trick for how to tie a sheepshank and a clove hitch.  We taught it to our families in honor of my dad.

For a bit of history for those that do not know.  Jeff Cutrer is a lifelong friend that I grew up with so it was good to spend some time with him and his wife Valerie who was also a friend from my youth.  I am fortunate to have their son Jeff married to my oldest Daughter Trisha.  So this was a very close family/friend Mothers Day Dinner.  You can just make out the special red and clear goblets and plates that were given to the "Mothers" on this day.  This is one case where the word family and friends have blended into something like "friendmily".

No comments:

Post a Comment