"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Service Project at Sister Marawu's and the Church

Today, with the missionaries help, we are fixing sister Marawu's front gate. Elders Palelei and Labrum helped shore up the gate posts and then we moved the hinge up slightly.  The gate now opens and closes with ease.  You can see Sister Marawu by her front gate pleased with the outcome. 

The Elders came back to the Church to change following their service project.  They had teaching arranged all afternoon.

I had some time at the church while we were waiting for the second day of the Career Development Training.  I changed back into my white shirt and tie but then got stuck into fixing the door to the men’s toilet so that it opens and closes without getting stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment