"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fixing up the Guest Cottage

We are excited to have Erin moving back to Utah following three years in the Dominican Republic as an administrator at the Carol Morgan school.  We want her to be able to stay close to the family so we are doing a bit of work configuring the guest cottage.  This involved emptying all the items that were being stored in the cottage.  The last load in the truck also involved a bit of a joy ride for Elder Thomas in some desk chairs that needed to be moved as well. 

Then breaking down some dry walls, breaking up some old tile, removing old cabinets, adding heating and air conditioning, a small kitchenette and a new walk in closet.  I was only able to help with the demolition work.  My Son-in-Law, Jeff Cutrer, will have to help get it finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment