"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, May 2, 2014

Our 39th Anniversary Dinner

On April 29th, 39 years ago I went to the Salt Lake Temple to be with Carolyn as she took out her endowments.  Two days later we were married in the Manti Temple.  In fact, that year so many years ago, May 2nd, was also on a Friday just like this year.  Many anniversaries have come and gone in those years.  I am lucky to have a companion who has stayed by my side through the thick and thin of life. 

Tonight on the way home from Sada, following a successful missionary sponsored activity, we stop at the Buffalo Spur for a small celebration dinner.  Sometimes the simple times you spend together mean the most and that was the case tonight.  Happy Anniversary Carolyn, I love you more today than ever before.  Thanks for becoming and being my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment